Please note that completing this form is not an obligation to purchase, it is intended only to assist you with finding the right product so that you can complete the on-line order process should you choose.
Bra Sizing Guide
Step 1: Find Your Band Size
- Measure the rib cage just below the breast. If the number is 33 or less add 5 inches to that number, over 33 inches add 3 inches to get you bra size. Round odd numbers up to even. This is your band size.
Step 2: Find Your Bust Measurement
- Measure around the fullest part of your chest at nipple level. The tape measure should be pressing loosely against your body.
- Round up to the nearest whole number. This is your bust measurement.
Step 3: Calculate Your Cup Size
- Subtract your band size (step 1) from your bust measurement (step 2).
- If the difference between the measurements is:
0" - cup size is AA
1" - cup size A
2" - cup size is B
3" - cup size is C
4" - cup size is D
5" - DD or E
6" - cup size is DDD or F
7" - G
Form Shape Guide