Step 1: Find Your Band Size
- Measure the rib cage just below the breast. If the number is 33 or less add 5 inches to that number, over 33 inches add 3 inches to get you bra size. Round odd numbers up to even. This is your band size.
Step 2: Find Your Bust Measurement
- Measure around the fullest part of your chest at nipple level. The tape measure should be pressing loosely against your body.
- Round up to the nearest whole number. This is your bust measurement.
Step 3: Calculate Your Cup Size
- Subtract your band size (step 1) from your bust measurement (step 2).
- If the difference between the measurements is:
0" - cup size is AA
1" - cup size A
2" - cup size is B
3" - cup size is C
4" - cup size is D
5" - DD or E
6" - cup size is DDD or F
7" - G